If you’ve ever had to make an insurance claim for fire, water, criminal or accidental damage to your domestic or commercial property, you’ll know how difficult it can be to get what’s due to you. Your policy has strings of clauses that could invalidate your claim, if you don’t speak the language of insurance.
As if that’s not bad enough, organising your claim can feel like a full-time job. You’ll have meetings with the insurance company’s Loss Adjuster, as well as arranging appointments with builders, decorators and the like to get their quotes. You have to be available for all of these — not to mention being around to give the workers access when repairs begin. And, since these people all work normal office hours, this will be at just the times when you should be at work.
That’s where Allied Claims comes in. As independent Loss Assessors, we’re the experts who are on your side. We can understand the ins and outs of your policy as well as the company’s Loss Adjuster, if not better, and that expertise is entirely at your disposal. Besides dealing with the Loss Adjuster, we’ll also handle all the appointments, submit the quotes and project manage the work. You’ll have nothing to do while everything falls into place around you.
The comprehensive service we offer includes:
- We make a schedule of repairs to be done, ensuring any drying-off process begins straight away and getting done immediately whatever emergency work is needed.
- We handle all negotiations with the insurance company’s Loss Adjuster, ensuring we get as quick and satisfactory outcome as possible for your claim.
- If you’re making a claim on a commercial property where you conduct business, we’ll negotiate everything you’re entitled to for minimising loss of business, including temporary relocation and the activation of Business Interruption clauses.
- We arrange appointments with tradespeople and submit the quotes they provide, so you won’t have to take time off work.
- When the quotes have been accepted by the insurance company, we project manage the repairs and submit all invoices to the insurance company on completion.
So you’re spared the hassle of arranging it all, and you get insurance experts working for you.
We’re the “white hats” of insurance, the experts who are on your side. If you have a claim, why not give us a call? 0800 999 5679
* Any excess applicable to your policy will still apply.
Click here for more information.
Allied Building & Property Claims Management Services Ltd. Reg. no. 09504429
Enfield Business Centre, 201 Hertford Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 5JH